The issue of abusing the Sahabah (Radhiyallahu anhum) takes on various forms. Hereunder follows some related points.
1. It is Haraam to abuse the Sahabah (Radhiyallahu anhum)
2. Normally, a person who does so is regarded as one of the worst sinners, but would not be a Kaafir.
3. If, Allah forbid, a person falsely accuses Hadhrat Aaisha (Radhiyallahu anha) or any of the other Ummahaatul Mu?mineen of Zinaa, he is a Kaafir.
4. If, Allah forbid, a person says that most or all of the Sahabah (Radhiyallahu anhum) became murtad (renegade) after Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam), or become sinners after him, such a person is a Kaafir.
5. If one considers it permissible to abuse the Sahabah(Radhiyallahu anhum), such a person is Kaafir.
6. If one regards it as a light matter to abuse the Sahabah (Radhiyallahu anhum), such a person is a kaafir.
We trust this answers your question.
And Allah Ta'ala knows best
for Daarul Iftaa
Haji Mohammad Mushtaq Qadri (Rehmatullah Alaih) Asnafe Shair - Naat kia hay? Qaseeda kia hay? Ghazal kia hay? Aa Gayay Mustafa Marhaba Marh...
Aah-e-Sirat-e-Rasool-Ul-Amin Ko Khabar Download MP3 - Play Vol 1 - Owais Raza Qadri Download: 157 Jaga Ji Lagane Ki Duniya Nahin Hai...
To download a naat, right-click on it and then select "Save Target As". Aankhein Ro Ro Ke Sujaanay Waalay Aaqa Ka Milad Aaya Aa...