July 28, 2010
Ayyaam ul Bayz / Shab e Baraat – The Bright Days–Amaal E Shabaan
Ayyaam ul Bayz / Shab e Baraat – The Bright Days
The 13th, 14th and 15th of Rajab, Shabaan and Ramadan are known as “Ayyam Bayz” which are known as the “Days of Passing Splendour” or “Bright Days”.
The Holy Prophet (sws) had said that during the nights of the 15th Shabaan, the Almighty takes decisions in the matters of sustenance, life, death and the welfare of the people.
Next to the “Night of Qadr”, the 15th Shabaan is the most auspicious night (also known as the “Night of Baraat”). According to the Holy Imam Muhammad bin Ali al-Baqir (a.s) and Jafar bin Muhammad as-Sadiq (a.s), the Almighty Allah (swt) has promised to fulfil every legitimate desire put forward to Him in that night.
Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said:
“Whoso prays during the nights of “Ayyam Bayz”, in fact, stands at the door of the superabundant favours, bounties and benefits available in these months.”
It is highly desirable to hold fast on the 13th, 14th and 15th, have a bath each day and give alms in the way of Allah (swt).
In the nights of “Ayyam Bayz” Momin are instructed to pray a 12 Rak’at namaz as follows:
In the night of the 13th, pray 12 Rak’ats and recite Surah Al Fatihah, Surah Yaaseen and Surah Al Mulk are recited in each Rak’at.
In the night of the 14th, pray 4 Rak’ats in 2 sets of 2 Rak’at, and each set recite Surah Al Fatihah, Surah Yaaseen and Surah Al Mulk.
In the night of the 15th, pray 6 Rak’ats in 3 sets of 2 Rak’ats and in each recite Surah Al Fatihah, Surah Yaaseen and Surah Al Mulk.
he 15th night of Shabaan will fall on the night of the 9th of Sep. in 2006. Of this night Muslims have been told by Prophet Muhammad (sws) that:”When the night of the middle of Shabaan comes, spend the night in prayer and fast the next day for in it Allah t’Allah forgives more sins than the hairs of the goats of the tribe of Kalb.”Prophet Muhammad (sws) has also been quoted as having said:” When the night of the middle of Shabaan comes, Allah descends to the lowest Heaven and says, “Is there anyone begging for forgiveness that I might forgive him? Is there anyone begging for sustenance that I may feed him? Is there any such and such?” And we are told that Allah stays at this lowest heaven ready to accede to our legitimate requests until the break of dawn.”
“This is Laylat-ul-Barat, this is the fifteenth of Sha’baan, a very great night. In this night you should be attentive in the worship of Allah, for this is the night of accounting. Whichever child is to be born during the coming year is written down on the list on this night, and the name of whoever is going to pass away in the coming year is deleted from the list.”
A’amal For The Night Of 15th Sha’ban
1) At the time of sunset – GHUSL (Prescribed Bath)
2) Spend the night in Namaaz, Duaa and Astagfaar.
3) Recite ziarat of Imam Hussain(a.s.)(’a)
4) Looking at the sky recite: ”Assalamo alayka ya a’baa abdillahey, assalamo alayka warehmatullahey wa barakatohu”
5) Recite Dua E Kumail
6) Recite: ”Subahanallahey wal hamdo lillahey wa la elaah illal’laho wallaho akbar” 100 Times …
then recite dua’a to welcome our Holy Living Imam who was born on the 15th Shabaan
Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (’a.) and Imam Jafar as_Sadiq (’a) used to pray a
Four Rak’at Namaz as under:
In each Raka’t, recite Surah Al Fatihah 100 times and Surah Al Ikhlass 100 times.
After the salam recite the dua’a on page 308 of “Supplications Prayers & Ziarats Call on Me and I answer you.”
7) After Namaaz E Isha, offer 2 Rak’at Namaz as follows :
1st Rakaat, recite Surah Al Fatihah and Surah Al Kaafiroon.2nd Rakaat, recite Surah Al Fatihah and Surah AL Ikhlas.After the namaaz, recite Tasbeeh e Zehra (34: Allah o Akbar, 33: Alhumdolillah 33: SubhanAllah) and
dua’a page 309 of “Supplications Prayers & Ziarats Call on Me and I answer you.”
Prostrate in Sajadah and recite :
20 times : Ya Rabee,
7 times : Ya Allah
7 Times : La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah,
10 Times Ma Sha Allah,
Once: Allahumma s’alli a’laa Muhammad was aali Muhammad
9) After “Nammaz Shifa”, Shaykh Toosi (r.a) and Kafami (r.a) have advised Momins to recite the dua’a on page 312 of “Supplications Prayers & Ziarats Call on Me and I answer you.”.
10) After Tahajjud Namaaz, The Holy Prophet (sws) used to recite the dua’a on page 314 of “Supplications Prayers & Ziarats Call on Me and I answer you.” This can also be recited after praying a 10 Raka’at Namaaz in 5 sets of 2 Rak’ats whereby Surah Al Fatihah is recited once and Surah Al Ikhlas is recited 10 times.
11) Put each side of the face to the earth and recite the following:“A’ffartu wajhee fit turaabi wa h’uqqa lee an asjuda laka”
”I put my face on the earth and roll in the dust because it is imposed as a duty that I prostrate myself in adoration before thee”
12) According the the Holy Prophet (sws), it is highly desirable to pray a 100 Rak’at Namaaz tonight, in 50 sets of 2 Rak’ats in each prescribed as follows:In every Rak’at, after the recitation of Surah Al Fatihah, recite Surah AL Ikhlas 10 times.After the Namaaz, recite the following: Ayaatul Kursee: 10 times
Al Fatihah: 10 times
Subahaanallah: 100 times
13) According to Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (’a), it is highly desirable to pray a 6 Rak’at Namaz on this night of the 15th, in 3 sets of 2 Rak’ats in each, as follows:In each Rakat recite Surah Al Fatihah, Surah Yaseen and Surah Al Mulk.
14) Recite the following tonight and every night during the rest of the month:“Allaahumma in lam takun ghafarts lanaa feemaa maz’aa min Shaa’baana faghfirlanaa feema baqiya minhu”
”O Allah, if Thou has forgotten us during the previous days of Shabaan, then please be merciful to us in the days now to follow.”
15) Shaykh Kafamee writes in “Misbah” to recite Surah Yaseen for the following 3 reasons:Once for long life
Once for prosperity
Once for safety from misfortune
16) Then recite the following 21 times and do not talk to anyone until the recitation is completed:“Allaahumma innaka a’z’eemun d’u anaatin wa laa t’aaqata lanaa li-h’ukmika”
“O Allah, verily Thou art Sublime, Patient, gives respite, (because) we do not have the capacity to withstand the conditions that tale effect under Thy authority.”
’O Allah”“Yaa Allah”
”Mercy”“Minat t’aa o’on wal wabaa-I wa soo-il qaz’aaa-I wa shamatatil aa’-daaa-I rabbanak-shif a’nnal a’d’aaba innaa moo-minoona bi-rah’matika yaa arh’amar rah’imeen”
“(Safety from the) rampant epidemics, accidental death, evil events, and rejoicing of enemies at (our) misfortunes.
O our Lord take away from us the pain and torment, truly we believe in Thy Mercy. O the Most Merciful.”
This is the night of glory. The more you pray the better it is, Seek Allah’s mercy for yourself and all the momeneen, Staying awake all night and spending that time in Ibadaat (prayers).
May Allah (swt) answer your prayers and supplications on this bright, auspicious day, insh’Allah.
Source:1. “Supplications Prayers & Ziarats Call on Me and I answer you.” Shaykh Abbas Qummi, Ansarian Publications , Qum, 1999/1420
Haji Mohammad Mushtaq Qadri (Rehmatullah Alaih) Asnafe Shair - Naat kia hay? Qaseeda kia hay? Ghazal kia hay? Aa Gayay Mustafa Marhaba Marh...
Aah-e-Sirat-e-Rasool-Ul-Amin Ko Khabar Download MP3 - Play Vol 1 - Owais Raza Qadri Download: 157 Jaga Ji Lagane Ki Duniya Nahin Hai...
Sada-e-Madina - High Quilty 320KBPS Reciter: Muhammad Mushtaq Qadri DOWNLOAD LINKS 01 - Bhar Do Jholi Meri.mp3 02 - Aay Naam Muhammad...