January 10, 2012

On completion of wudu - Dua

Prophet (SAW)'s Prayers

On completion of wudu

Look towards the sky and recite:



أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدَاً عَبْدَهُ وَرَسُولَهُ



"I testify that there is no one worthy of worship besides Allah. He is all by Himself and has no partner and I testify that Muhammad is Allah's Rasul (Messenger)".



Eight doors of Jannah will be open for the reciter of this dua. He will be able to enter from whichever door he pleases. (Mishkat)



It is recorded in the same narration that the dua should be recited three times.



Thereafter this dua should be recited



اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِي مِنَ التَّوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ



"O Allah, count me (make me) among those who seek forgiveness and amongst those who stay clean".







Also recite this dua

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوبَ إِلَيْكَ



"O Allah, You are pure, I praise You and testify that only You are worthy of worship and I seek forgiveness from You (I turn to You for forgiveness).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tu Zinda Hai Wallah - Owais Raza Qadri